2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Anna Augustowska, owner of the "Ania Design" Start-up operating under Akademickie Inkubaczy Przedsiębiorczości based in Warsaw (address: Piękna 68 St., 00-672 Warsaw).
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to me, I use internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data unauthorized persons. I monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing the concluded between the parties to the contract.
5. The aniadesign.eu website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way: - through information voluntarily entered in forms, - by collecting "cookies" [see "cookies" policy].
6. The aniadesign.eu website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed only for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to carry out the process information contact service.
8. Personal data left on aniadesign.eu will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act personal information.
9. The data contained in the form is available for inspection by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has modification rights and stop processing your data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the aniadesign.eu website. Such websites operate independently of aniadesign.eu and are not supervised by aniadesign.eu in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
1. By "cookies" should be understood IT data stored in users' end devices, intended for use from websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, storage time them on the end device and a unique number.
2. The aniadesign.eu website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookies are intended for using the aniadesign.eu websites. The operator uses these files to: - the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website, - adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all these files recognize his device to display the page for creating anonymous statistics according to his preferences, excluding the possibilities user identification.
4. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to me, I follow internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosing data to unauthorized persons. I monitor their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant acts legal - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of acts implementing regulations and EU legislation.
5. By default, web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on by default User's terminal device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block automatic service of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about them each time they are sent on user's device.
6. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. The aniadesign.eu operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent aniadesign.eu from working properly.